|The following comprises the normal standard for all students; it is non-negotiable:
- Blazers to be worn at all times except by discretion of teacher i.e. during practical lessons;
- Shirts properly tucked in;
- Boys’ shirt collars buttoned up;
- Girls’ blouses must have a revere collar;
- Black V neck jumper to be worn at all times by boys and girls except by discretion of teacher;
- Tie worn the correct way around and properly knotted;
- Skirts of a reasonable length (no more than 2” (5cm) above the knee or 4” (10cm) below the knee). Mini or maxi skirts are not allowed;
- Trousers must be tailored, no jeans, no denims, no cords, no large pockets on legs of trousers, no leggings, no jeggings;
- Trousers must be worn around the waist;
- Shoes must be low heeled: no sling backs, no backless or open toed shoes are allowed;
- No boots of any kind;
- No training shoes, plimsolls or canvas shoes of any kind or colour are allowed as part of school uniform. Trainers are not to be worn around main school site except for PE lessons but will be allowed at lunchtime when playing football etc on back field;
- Outdoor coats will not be worn in class, no hoodies of any kind, no denim material, no zip up sweatshirts.
Jewellery and Make-up
- Students with pierced ears may wear up to 2 small studs per ear, no more than 5mm in diameter. (Will need to be removed for PE);
- A wrist watch may be worn but no other jewellery or piercings are permitted;
- No make-up of any kind in Years 7, 8, 9. Discreet make-up allowed in years 10 & 11;
- Jewellery, including ear jewellery of any description, must not be worn during PE lessons in line with Health and Safety legislation and guidance from Oxfordshire LA;
- Any visible body–piercing must be removed on request. As most piercings often require a period with a small sleeper in place, we recommend that piercings are only carried out during the longer holiday periods.
Parents are asked to support the school’s uniform policy by:
- signing the Home School Agreement
- doing their best to provide the correct uniform and ensure their children wear it
- providing a note in the event of a temporary problem
- naming all items
ONLINE ORDERING SYSTEM
All uniform and PE kit orders can be placed directly with the school’s online supplier, Sportswear International (http://www.swidtp.co.uk/) using the links above.
We hold samples of uniform in school so that sizes can be checked.
To use our online supplier, you will need to register (once only) and then you will be able to place orders online.
Alternatively, uniform may be purchased from any high street store and the school badge is available for sale from the school finance office to be sewn onto a plain black blazer.
TIES AND BADGES
School ties are available for purchase from our online supplier but a small stock of ties and school badges are also held in school.